The Countdown Begins!

I leave for Guatemala in less than one week, and I am a perfect mixture of excitement and nervousness: excited for what the Lord has in store, and nervous for the ways I will be stretched and challenged over this two month period. I have appreciated all of the support I have received and will be keeping this blog so that you all may be updated on my time in Guatemala. I will also be posting weekly updates for ways in which you can remember me and those around me in your prayers. 
As I prepare to leave, these are the ways in which you can specifically pray for me:
  • Safe travels to Guatemala
  • That the Lord will use me to serve those I encounter
  • I would be open to what the Lord has to teach me during my two months in Guatemala

Again, I am entirely grateful for all of the support thus far and have been touched by the ways in which God has already provided!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a Mission Trip

Sutures, Soccer, and Ice Cream